A. It continues and can have health insurance card of Matsubara-shi when we apply to insurance pension section within 14 days from transference day when we are transferred in people of student to other municipalities as rooming house point. Thing necessary for application is seal, identification of person insured, certificate of student registration or student identification card. But please consult when certificate of student registration cannot prepare by convenience of school within 14 days from transference day.

Inquiry insurance pension section