Flows from certification for long-term care application to use of service
Person whom care insurance service is available to
First insured person (one 65 years or older)
- Person (person requiring nursing care) in state that care is always necessary for everyday life for dementia after having slept
- Person (supporter required) that care is not always necessary, but support is necessary for everyday life such as housework or dressing
The second issue person insured (from 40 years old one 64 years or younger)
Person whom care or support was necessary for by the next disease told to be caused by aging.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Back length ligament ossification symptom
- Osteoporosis with bone fracture
- Shy Drager's syndrome
- Dementia in presenility
- Spinocerebellar degeneration
- Spinal column stenosis
- Premature senility
- Diabetic neuropathy, diabetic nephropathy and diabetic retinopathy
- Cerebro-vascular disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Occlusive arteriosclerosis
- Last years of cancer
- Chronic rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Degenerative arthritis with transformation that is remarkable to knee joint of both sides or hip joint
We will tell about authorized result by mail within 30 days from application day. (when it is over 30 days, we send notice of postponement)
Person recognized as support 1.2 required can use care preventive service.
- We can download various applications from this.
Free browser Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to look at PDF.
Please obtain from appendix CD-ROM of the following page or magazine.